Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I am a KINDaholic



KINDaholic
-noun [kahyn-duh-haw-lik]
1. Someone with uncontrollable
love for KIND and spreading kindness.


KIND's all natural whole nut & fruit bars put an end to hunger by delivering all-natural nutrients like fiber, protein, calcium and iron. At KIND, we believe ‘you are what you eat,’ so while other companies often over-process, we take pride in crafting foods using ingredients you can see and pronounce®. Almond & Apricot is packed with almonds that help prevent osteoporosis and regulate blood pressure and Blueberry Pecan + Fiber is packed with antioxidant-rich blueberries that work to boost your immune system. Every KIND bar is made from all-natural ingredients that deliver a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals.
These are one of my favorite GF snacks. They are packed with vitamins and minerals and fill me up. They taste SO good too and aren't loaded with a bunch of junk including fructose corn syrup.

My favorite right now is the KIND Plus dark chocolate cherry cashew + antioxidants.
The Plus has extra vitamins and minerals so these are doubly good for me. These have 50% recommended Daily Value of Vitamins A, C and E.

I strongly suggest these. You can find them at Whole Foods, Food Pyramid, Akin's, Petty's, and at QuikTrip. QT is the only place I have seen the dark chocolate cherry so far. I really want to order a case of these! Run by and grab you one when you need something to fill you up and are in a hurry. QT has them on the other side of the check out counter where the other protein bars are located. Enjoy!

Note: They retail for 1.99 each but I think most places have them for less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment