Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hate

I hate gluten
I hate being gluten intolerant
I hate having Celiac Disease
I hate not being able to eat fast food
I hate having to read labels
I hate when I eat something that isn't GF unknowingly
I hate being sick
I hate that I've been sick for so long
I hate that the doctors never knew
I hate that when I had a Colonoscopy that I wasn't tested even when he said my small intestine was enlarged
I hate that I had all those surgeries
I hate that it's ruined my life
I hate that it's ruined my relationships
I hate that it ruined my jobs
I hate that I am unemployed living in a disabled community
I hate that I can't run up the street and get a Big Mac without being doubled over in pain
I hate that I won't ever be able to eat cake, muffins, brownies, donuts, and bread like a regular person
I hate that I can't eat at some of my favorite restaurants anymore
I hate that even a little bit of gluten from cross contamination makes me sick
I hate that my mom won't believe me
I hate that I am crying right now because I ate gluten
I hate that I feel like a complete idiot for not paying attention to labels
I hate that my small intestines are destroyed
I hate that it is going to take a year or longer for them to heal
I hate that I have been malnourished for 15+ years
I hate that my body has been slowly killing itself for 15+ years
I hate that no one knew
I hate that no one helped me
I hate that I feel abandoned
I hate that I feel like my family could have done more
I hate that most people won't listen to me about Celiac
I hate that there are so many people out there going through the same thing not knowing why they are sick
I hate that I wish I had a bigger voice
I hate that people think this is a fad diet
I hate that I feel defeated

0 comments:

Post a Comment